Angels In America
PART ONE: MILLENNIUM APPROACHES
- By Tony Kushner
"This is great theatre. Don't miss it" —The Vancouver Sun
"Despairing about the mess we’re in? Willing to believe in divine intervention? Let’s go" —Kathleen Oliver, The Georgia Straight
"It was an absolutely brilliant performance of a very difficult play."
"See this show if you have a head and a heart. Well written, well-acted and great staging."
"The production, including monumental yet simple set, excellent lighting and sound, live video feeds were very effective in allowing the performers to shine."
"That was the most riveting acting I have seen in a long time. Absolutely blown away with it!!"
"Wow. Riveting , intense, disturbing, poignant, and so well done. The ending was so dramatic that we were too stunned to stand and give a standing ovation. We were still processing. Woke up this morning still talking about it."
- Lois Anderson as The Angel, Emily, Sister Ella Chapter, Woman in the South Bronx
- Damien Atkins as Prior Walter, The Man in the Park
- Ryan Beil as Louis Ironson
- Craig Erickson as Joseph Porter Pitt, Prior 1, The Eskimo
- Stephen Jackman-Torkoff as Belize, Mr. Lies
- Brian Markinson as Roy M. Cohn, Prior 2
- Gabrielle Rose as Hannah Porter Pitt, Rabbi Isidor Chemelwitz, Henry, Ethel Rosenberg
- Celine Stubel as Harper Amity Pitt, Martin Heller
- Director Kim Collier
- Set Designer Ken MacKenzie
- Costume Designer Nancy Bryant
- Lighting Designer John Webber
- Original Music and Sound Designers Torquil Campbell and Alessandro Juliani
- Video Designer Sean Nieuwenhuis
- Assistant Director Cameron Mackenzie
- Assistant Costume Designer Jessica Oostergo
- Stage Manager Jan Hodgson
- Assistant Stage Manager Peter Jotkus
- Apprentice Stage Manager Geoff Jones